I have been on holidays, therefore the silence. I am back now, having time again, and I also have LOADS of new pictures, some of them will be shared soon. And the list of articles/news that shouldn’t be missed is here below:
- Atkins Ciwem environmental photographer of the year 2014. Meet the winners.
- Cartier-Bresson’s ‘The Decisive Moment’ is Back in Print 60 Years After the First Run. Less than half a year until Christmas!
- FORMAT EXPOSURE Open Call 2015. “Between 30 and 40 IdeasTap members will get the opportunity to exhibit or present events at FORMAT International Photography Festival 2015.”
These are not from the last couple of weeks but the more important:
- How To Fund A Long-Term Photographic Project. Rob Hornstra on The Sochi Project.
- Stories Out Of The Headlines. Ami Vitale’s pep talk and advice on photographic projects.