Last week I skipped the regular weekly post – shame on me. Here it comes now, the list of stuff that really is worth to be checked out, discovered in the past two weeks:
- What makes a great photograph is not what you might think. Just a reminder:
“Great photography is about consciousness. Great photography is about something bigger than the subject shown. Great photography is about illumination.”
- How to develop ideas for your photography projects, by Lewis Bush. Useful stuff.
- Martin Parr in Conversation with Paul Lowe at London College of Communication. Because it is impossible not to like him and/or his photography.
- The Sochi Project has won yet another award. Not that I’m suprised. Congrats on the Dutch Doc Photo Award 2014!
- How Many Lenses Do We Really Need? Against frustration. (I’m so much in love with my 85 mm f/1.8 USM that I hardly ever use anything else.)