This is what you should read if you want to catch up with this week’s photography news:
- The Best Budget Lenses. Another lovely list by The Phoblographer.
- A Guide to the Best Spring/Summer Photo Books. No comments needed.
- In Memoriam: Anja Niedringhaus (1965—2014). Rest in peace, Anja Niedringhaus.
- Announcing Hyperallergic’s Paid Internship Program. “Today, we formally announce that we will be paying our next class of Hyperallergic interns, who were previously provided with a small daily honorarium and paid as contributors for their blog posts.”
- Saul Leiter in Black and White. “He was not the man to put on a suit and walk up to an art director with his portfolio.” I can’t wait to see those books!