This week I have had pretty much time to browse the internet reading a lot on photography. It can be extremely frustrating that no matter how much time I invest it is simply impossible to read everything. I have learnt to let it go but it still surprises me every now and then…
If you did not have time/patience/interest to follow the world of photography in the last seven days but wouldn’t like to miss too much take a look at the following articles:
- Remember The Photobook Guy? These are his latest thoughts on the photobook market.
- Sensible and Pure Skin Photography by Silvia Conde. Shame on me I haven’t heard of this before!
- In need of a grant? Extended deadline for students and members at FotoVisura.
- Would you like to get featured? Andy Adams is your guy then. Check this out.
- Invisible Portraits of Immigrants by Oscar Parasiego. Usually I don’t like this kind of stuff but this time… it just worked.