Sunday it is, time to sum up the week. In love with photography? These you really should take a look at, even if short on time:
- A Josef Koudelka interview full of wisdom and stunning imagery, in two parts.
- “Pep talk” by Meredith Jenks on why not to give up, however hard it seems to be.
- Whatever they say, this is a good offer: Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, 20GB of cloud storage and a Behance ProSite for 12.29 Euro a month. Nope, I’m not paid to say this. :)
- In need of a good and cheap (Canon) lens? Go here to get some idea.
- Just another thing to put on your Christmas wish list: John Berger’s Understanding a Photograph, edited by Geoff Dyer.